Sign in to follow this  
kawtoy_77

New Champaign, Illinois Station!

awesome!  That makes 6 stations in this community!

Did you get the price of regular gas?  Once Dan posts this station... you can report the prices on e85prices.com.  Feel free to report the prices from this station (and as many others as you wish to check) regularly so consumers have an idea where to shop (and where not to)... good retailers will compete for your patronage.

Welcome to the board!

Is that a truck stop off the interstate.. or an in-town stations??

Kinda both. Its on the very outskirts of Champaign, but it is also right off of I-57. It is north of FedEx. Road Ranger has "Top Tier" certified fuels,its on my way to/from work, and has good pricing. It does have a OTR Truck side as well.

sounds like a great location... possible high volume e85 sales!  Make sure to pass the word around to all you know.  Keep talking to people at the pump.

Sounds like they have a decent spread (for Illinois!) and a decent location...GREAT NEWS!

Kaw... I know exactly where that is... I used to haul for Fed-Ex.

Husker.. if you look at the E-85 Road Rangers.. they all have really good spreads.  Let's hope that trend continues after all the really cruddy ones we have suffered through lately around here.

Kaw... I know exactly where that is... I used to haul for Fed-Ex.

Husker.. if you look at the E-85 Road Rangers.. they all have really good spreads.  Let's hope that trend continues after all the really cruddy ones we have suffered through lately around here.

My fiance's uncle hauled for FedEx for years, and my fiance worked as load/unload as well for 2yrs.