Sign in to follow this  
bkmagnum

E85 STATION IN RICHMOND KY

Would this be the address you are seeing?

2013 Lantern Ridge Dr.

Richmond, Kentucky 40475

(859) 575-5000

That one is already listed.  If it is the same one... please post the price for e85 and regular gas at that location on e85prices.com

If it is a different location... please do find the address and phone number if possible so we can add the new station!

Welcome aboard the forum!

Yes, that is odd... I saw that... one page (on their site) says "2001 Lantern Ridge Dr", while another page (also on their site) says "2013..." same street...  Same location, just one is probably the gas station, other is the store behind it...

Is there any chance that Meijer's is building a second one that this chap has stumbled across? :confused:

Yes, that is odd... I saw that... one page (on their site) says "2001 Lantern Ridge Dr", while another page (also on their site) says "2013..." same street...  Same location, just one is probably the gas station, other is the store behind it...

Is there any chance that Meijer's is building a second one that this chap has stumbled across? :confused:

No.    That IS the address, and yes, it's a brand new Meijer that has just been built within the last 12 months.  I checked it on Google earth , and the Meijer store wasn't built a year ago.  It opened in May of 2010.    I remember posting that address as an "add", a while back, in mid to late 2010.  In fact, Husker, YOU are the one who reported it!  :-)

Here:        http://e85vehicles.com/e85/index.php/topic,3698.msg24894.html#msg24894

Remember that one?

:laugh:  I do that all the time..

Ohhhh, thaaat one! :-[

Honestly, I do so much of this double checking databases to find new stations or unlisted ones that I have no way of remembering... but I do remember the new member PMing me about this one...

I don't understand why more people that pop in here don't bother to post prices on e85prices.com...? :confused: