An E85 station not on the list of Wisconsin group

Kwik Trip #338

1900 POST RD

PLOVER, WI 54467

715-341-2185

Hot Food, No Fee ATM, Car Wash, Diesel, E85, 24 Hrs,

This station was rebuilt early last fall- I do not see it on the list

Prices: 2.739 E85 and 3.229 gas

Thanks Dan- if I get time in the next few days I will dig thru KT's website and see what others are missing-- they have added several the last year and I have not checked it. Too bad they dont participate on here to do their own work and instead let a competitor do it for them  ::)

I admit, I go to Kwik Trip often for the car wash, coffee, other job related functions, and the occasional HFCS laden soda. I have never seen a vehicle pumping E-85 there. However, I see alot of E-85 being sold at said competitor.

I admit, I go to Kwik Trip often for the car wash, coffee, other job related functions, and the occasional HFCS laden soda. I have never seen a vehicle pumpung E-85 there. However, I see alot of E-85 being sold at said competitor.

.Said Competitor..you Mean Renew E85  ;D      ....  I was laughing yesterday when Outlaw wanted Kwik Trip listed ..gee I wonder if Kwik Trips prices are generally lower than Renew E85s  ;)

....  I was laughing yesterday when Outlaw wanted Kwik Trip listed ..gee I wonder if Kwik Trips prices are generally lower than Renew E85s  ;)

so was I... I actually logged in to see the latest renew price in that town... I think that they were at least a dime cheaper on e85 then Kwik Trip... :P If I were on that end of the competition... I'd want every competitor's price posted as well ;)