Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

Station updates for Wyoming

Well, we have 7 active stations listed, GE has 8, and the DOE has 6...  between them there is one we DON'T have listed.  Again, I don't know if you want to verify the ones that they don't have listed that we do...

1. Gasamat #204

620 E 16th Street

Cheyenne, WY 82001

307-634-7830

phone numbers for the ones we have...

Buford WY (307)632-3999

Cheyenne WY (Sinclair) (307)638-3600 (we have listed by neither of the others do)

Evanston WY (307)789-4742

Riverton WY (307)857-7583

Sheridon WY COOP (877)660-3050 (we have this listed as closed... might be worth checking to see if they started carrying e85 again...)

I see they have restricted hours Full Service Hours M-F 7-6, Sat. 8-12 

Torrington WY (307)532-8164

phone numbers for the ones we have...

Buford WY (307)632-3999

Cheyenne WY (Sinclair) (307)638-3600 (we have listed by neither of the others do)

Evanston WY (307)789-4742

Riverton WY (307)857-7583

Sheridon WY COOP (877)660-3050 (we have this listed as closed... might be worth checking to see if they started carrying e85 again...)

I see they have restricted hours Full Service Hours M-F 7-6, Sat. 8-12 

Torrington WY (307)532-8164

called each of these

Buford-confirmed

Cheyenne (Sinclair)-NO LONGER CARRIES e85 :-[

attendant told me the only one that carries it in Cheyenne was "Smoker Friendly on Lincolnway..."

this is the one I was first reporting...

***** I called and confirmed... they do sell e85

Evanston- attendant thought I meant "85 octane"... said "none of our gas has any ethanol" with a voice of pride... ???

Riverton-confirmed

Sheridon-still doesn't carry e85

Torrington-no longer selling e85

so several closings, and several new ones... I think the total number actually down for the state :(... but at least it is now accurate! ;D

Hi Dan,

I have data for the Buford, WY station.  No address.  It has a population of 1 (one).

Just a set of buildings by the side of the road.  They no longer have a Post Office, but

their zip is 82052.  Can you add the zip so I can submit price ??  Thanks.

Hi Dan,

I have data for the Buford, WY station.  No address.  It has a population of 1 (one).

So when you pulled into Town the Population Doubled .. Did you holler out the Winder.. There's a New Sheriff in Town  ;D

I'll get it listed. Thank You !

Isn't this place also aptly named the "trading post"?

I'm picturing the set of gunsmoke, only with fewer buildings... and an e85 pump in front of the "livery stable"... ;D

Since their address is "2 Buford street"... do you think that "1 Buford street" would be the owner of the trading post's private residence...  His wife is also probably the "postmistress" at the post office (3 Buford Street)  ;)