Sign in to follow this  
teresa

NEW E-85 STATIONS

I like the burn down part Dan- if you have a wood burner you could also heat your house by just borrowing a few boards each day (after you first drop the structure to get immediate sunlight). They will move away promptly allowing the borrowing part to happen easier. ;D

Morning Outlaw.

Bingo..Hadnt even considered that..Yep have a wood pellet stove on the porch... There is another issue though..the neighbors would then be homeless and I'm not sure I'm liberal enough to move them all into my home  :laugh:

I suspect that sun will only get lower. Winter isn't a good time for solar in this part of the country.

How do the neighbors like your panels? Personally, I love 'em, but some would say it's lowering property values.

The like them a whole lot better than the College Rentals on our Block  ;)  and if it is lowering lowering property values I just cut everyones tax assessments 

Last month the neighbor across  the street asked how the panels were working when Xcel Energy lost power to our Neighborhood for 13 hours ..  We watched TV that night ..and in the morning the wife was able to run the hairdryer and lights as she got ready for work..Much more important making sure SHE is happy than the neighbors :)  (I havent heard any more complaints  about making more holes in the house since  :laugh: (her favorite line)

The Panels will add value during resale.

Guys I filled yesterday at Neveda,  Mo worse spread ever.    I know I am nuts but I want to see ethanol grow.    The spread was all of .10 and  my wife was, why are you getting that stuff.    She knows about the mileage and all,  I said I have to keep using it or it will go away,  now am I nuts.

my situation is a bit different here in Omaha Nebraska... I have about 12 or so e85 stations in a 15 mile radius of me... over 3/4 of these are very well priced...

I just frequent the good priced ones, ignore the rest.

I then make sure to frequently call and email my support/disgust with both groups...

I point out to the poorly priced ones what other people are selling e85 for, and predict that they are "not selling very much I'd guess"... I then point them to this site so they can see for themselves.

I got 1 company to switch from the "poorly priced" group, to the "good priced"...  They sometimes have lines for that pump now! ;D

Make sure that they know that there are probably a lot of people that are NOT stopping there because of their poor pricing...