Sign in to follow this  
CW

2010 Chevrolet Avalanche

I've been in love with the pickup ever since it hit the market in 2001 and figured it deserved its own thread.

I'm half way through my first tank of E85 now and should have some benchmarking data soon.

did you notice a marked increase in power?  My wife and I did on our Town and Country.  The 3.3 v6 seems more then a bit underpowered on gas...

We drove it home from the dealership, and stopped off at the neighborhood e85 station before we even made it home...  it hasn't touched the dirty "dino-fuel" since...

It took a few tanks to learn how NOT to drive so heavy footed.  The added horsepower can be a lot of fun if you are not too careful.

Enjoy!

I was in a line ready to pass a semi when a jerka$$ kid came up the right hand lane and REALLY wanted to pull in front of me, which I prevented, and he had to pull in behind me, then he got pi**ed off when I wasn't passing the semi fast enough. He finally was able to pass me and we saluted each other (bird-style), after which he pulled in front of me and started to slow down. After switching to gas 2 days ago (got to take it into the stealership for warranty ;) ), I noticed a loss of power as I tried to ram the jerk....

Nobody got hurt. ;)