Sign in to follow this  
TD

Fargo PetroServe (Cenex on Main Ave) has $1.85 E85!

No. I saw the prices posted as I drove by on my way to pick up a sandwich for the road (to Mpls).... had to drive into the wind with the AC on, then had stop and go rush hour traffic to contend with. Could have been worse tho. Traffic leaving the Cities was standing still. ;D

I see Milford, IA has the same spread.

Milford and Spencer IA are basically Green Plains Ethanol direct marketing their product---just like Renew.

I have a friend whose daughter works in Spencer driving ~35 miles,one way, a day. I don't like the idea that she needs to drive a Suburban but a least she is using E85.

I see Milford, IA has the same spread.

Milford and Spencer IA are basically Green Plains Ethanol direct marketing their product---just like Renew.

I have a friend whose daughter works in Spencer driving ~35 miles,one way, a day. I don't like the idea that she needs to drive a Suburban but a least she is using E85.

Small world as it maybe my daughter spent a year in Spencer a small little place,  dont want to be there in the winter.

Nice.. Interesting to see what everyone reports of the Holiday Weekend.. 

Did you notice the price of E30 while you were there?

Prices today:

E85: $1.99

E30: $2.39

E10: $2.52