Sign in to follow this  
BURNALCOHOL

E-85 Prices in Lincoln

I think I would fill up again with E85 @ $1.97,  But I broke my Manual Transmition. ::) oops

Ouch  ..let me guess some young kid pulled up along side you ..and well you might have forgotten shift once or twice  :o    :D

I'm sure the price of E85 will rise the day you fix your car ..usually ow it works

Ouch  ..let me guess some young kid pulled up along side you ..and well you might have forgotten shift once or twice  :o    :D

I'm sure the price of E85 will rise the day you fix your car ..usually ow it works

;D ;D ;D :'(

$2.59 at Phillips  -  1st & W "O" Street

$2.59 at Sinclair/Gas N Shop  -  Yolande & Cornhusker

Lowest regular gasoline price in town  -  E10  $3.19

My car is almost back together,  I've been out of town all last week.  I went to a CEMS (continuous emission monitoring systems) conference for the electrical power resource institute.  It was held in Phoenix,AZ.  Wow what a tough week listening to EPA Regulations and new proposed laws for Mercury monitoring.  :-\  Glad to be back home!

$2.59 at Phillips  -  1st & W "O" Street

$2.59 at Sinclair/Gas N Shop  -  Yolande & Cornhusker

Lowest regular gasoline price in town  -  E10  $3.19

My car is almost back together,  I've been out of town all last week.  I went to a CEMS (continuous emission monitoring systems) conference for the electrical power resource institute.  It was held in Phoenix,AZ.  Wow what a tough week listening to EPA Regulations and new proposed laws for Mercury monitoring.  :-\   Glad to be back home!

So regular Unleaded is probably $3.29 ?  ..no ethanol at all

If thats the case that gives you a 17% price spread.. excellent considering you guys in Nebraska have been taking a beating on price.

I do feel for the Cattleman and hog farmers ..is using sorghum an alternative to corn for making Ethanol in Nebraska ? Kansas production is almost all sorghum based now.

I realize sorghum is also used to feed livestock also but isnt the corn better for the livestocks diet ?    Free up some of the corn ethanol easing corn prices for the cattleman and start expanding  the sorghum grass ethanol..

whoops.I thought sorghum was a grass ...it's stalks and leaves look just like corn http://www.okfarmbureau.org/press_pass/galleries/grainSorghum/sorghum.jpg

??$2.79?? at Phillips  -  1st & W "O" Street (I didn't see this price, but it usually follows Sinclair/Gas N Shop)

$2.79 at Sinclair/Gas N Shop  -  Yolande & Cornhusker

Lowest regular gasoline price in town  -  E10  around $3.29

My car is now finally up and running,  of coarse the e85 price goes up.  Still I'll do a little better price wise on E85.