Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Any new users of FlexFuel out there?

If there are, let me know. I'd be glad to offer advice to anyone trying to convert if they needed it. Or ... if you are thinking about buying one, I'd be glad to try to answer your questions.

Steve what was the Prices on FullFlex..I'm no longer seeing it on their website.

Is changing the jumper settings a pain?  or pretty straightforward ?

Any other switches?  You dont need to switch between fuels correct ..it is an "automatic" system

Dan,

Try this link: http://www.webmajik.com/clickcart6/products.asp?whichpage=3&pagesize=1&sqlQuery=SELECT+%2A+FROM+products+WHERE+CatID+%3D+107+AND+SubCatID+%3D+57+AND+StockQty+%3E%3D+1+AND+Status+%3D+%27Yes%27+ORDER+BY+SortOrder%2C+Name%3B&Cat=Full+Flex&SubCat=Full+FLex+Bi+Fuel+Converters

Whew!

To change the fuel ratios you just remove the back panel (4 screws), toggle to the setting you desire, there is a diagram setting on the back panel for your choice and reattach the back panel. That easy! No other switches to do. The converter is fully automatic.

Hope this helps. I'll try to get some photos if people want them.

Dan,

Try this link: http://www.webmajik.com/clickcart6/products.asp?whichpage=3&pagesize=1&sqlQuery=SELECT+%2A+FROM+products+WHERE+CatID+%3D+107+AND+SubCatID+%3D+57+AND+StockQty+%3E%3D+1+AND+Status+%3D+%27Yes%27+ORDER+BY+SortOrder%2C+Name%3B&Cat=Full+Flex&SubCat=Full+FLex+Bi+Fuel+Converters

Whew!

To change the fuel ratios you just remove the back panel (4 screws), toggle to the setting you desire, there is a diagram setting on the back panel for your choice and reattach the back panel. That easy! No other switches to do. The converter is fully automatic.

Hope this helps. I'll try to get some photos if people want them.

Thanks Steve ..so around $650 on the 6 cyclinder..I knew I had seen it before just couldnt locate it