Sign in to follow this  
GT-Labs

New Poet commercials. Actually informative!

I just saw these while away on vacation. This gets to the subtle points on a larger scale than we ever could around here. It's almost "anti-greenie" showing real workers and making solid points about getting the job done. I can really relate to that... 

I love the fact it relates to most of you guys, too.  ;D

Cheers! Back to work...

I saw them on Fox news...  very well put, well produced commercials...  good to point out the positives that we talk about all day on this site.

Make sure that you email them and let them know that this is a GREAT thing, and to keep it up.

They are a turnoff and I am certain they didn't run them by a test audience. Channel change button, please.

this first time poster obviously is in the "anti-ethanol" crowd... and doesn't like to hear what doesn't fit with his preconceived (erroneous) outlook on the world.  It can be quite upsetting to find out that you are wrong.  I can understand the frustration.  Some times it IS easier to ignore this fact, change the channel, burry your head in the sand, and think happy thoughts... my sincerest regrets sir... ::)

What planet are you from. BP has all the money in the world and they post these horrible "poet" ads. They are a turnoff and I am certain they didn't run them by a test audience. Channel change button, please.

Morning Beadwindow.. I suspect you are talking about the BP Ads telling how great they have been cleaning up thier mess in the Gulf?