Sign in to follow this  
TD

West Fargo Cenex station (blender pumps!)

Cenex

239 Main Ave W & Sheyenne St

West Fargo, ND

I don't know if this is a new station or a remodel, but all 4 pumps are blender pumps. Last time I drove by it was closed for remodeling and the streets were in a similar state. I don't see them in my 2010 phone book so don't have a phone number.

Now they appear to have E10, E30, E50, and premium with 10% ethanol and premium without. I didn't stop in just checked out the pump.

E85: $2.09

E30: $2.59

E10: $2.79

Also, I was running out of gas in Hunter, ND and after limping into town 10 miles after my  miles-to-empty said zero, found out they have no E85 and no Hunter Oil (as my GPS stated). There's just gas and diesel so you can remove Nepstad Hunter Oil.

One kind soul gave me all his lawn mower gas and I was able to fill in Casselton.

Cenex

West Fargo, ND

I don't know if this is a new station or a remodel, but all 4 pumps are blender pumps. Last time I drove by it was closed for remodeling and the streets were in a similar state. I don't see them in my 2010 phone book so don't have a phone number.

Now they appear to have E10, E30, E50, and premium with 10% ethanol and premium without. I didn't stop in just checked out the pump.

Hi Dan,

Since I was in the neighborhood, I checked up on this station today, and find the location on your map is wrong.

This is from their website:

Petro Serve USA - Store #060

701-281-9540

239 West Main

West Fargo, North Dakota 58078-1725

This is also the place with blender pumps.

Although it's listed as West Fargo, if I try to add it as a favorite, it's listed as "Fargo" from the drop down, not "West Fargo".

E85: 2.33

E10: 2.69

Cenex

West Fargo, ND

Hi Dan,

Since I was in the neighborhood, I checked up on this station today, and find the location on your map is wrong.

This is from their website:

Petro Serve USA - Store #060

701-281-9540

239 West Main

West Fargo, North Dakota 58078-1725

This is also the place with blender pumps.

Although it's listed as West Fargo, if I try to add it as a favorite, it's listed as "Fargo" from the drop down, not "West Fargo".

E85: 2.33

E10: 2.69

Rick it is showing in West Fargo.. http://www.e85prices.com/Img/westfargo1.PNG

And I was able to add it to my Favorites http://www.e85prices.com/Img/westfargofavorites.PNG

I have the Name wrong though..I have cenex ..I'll change it to petro serve

Hi Dan,

It's supposed to be a few blocks West, at the intersection of West Main Ave and Sheyenne St.

Google Maps has it right if you use the address above.

The problem with the drop-down in favorites is Chrome. When I select the state, I have to click on it a second time and then I see ND cities, same thing with the city. When I click on West Fargo a second time, I get the proper stations. So it's either the drop down event (onclick vs. onchange) or a quirk peculiar to Chrome. I'm running latest beta, v.9.0.570.0.

My mistake, I noticed the problem with the state and didn't make the connection that I wasn't getting the proper stations either without that second click.

According to the pamphlet  from Clean Air Choice, there's supposed to be an E85 station at 413 Main Ave (another Petroserve), but they don't show the one you have listed at 1210 13th Ave, W. Fargo.

Thanks Rick..Yep I called 413 Main and they do have E85 (I'll get it listed here in a bit) ..Also called Cenex Petro Express

1210 13th Avenue East

West Fargo ND 58078

701-277-0094  and that Phone is no longer in service.. probably a closed Station..I'll check around a bit more before I remove it..you ever pass by that side of town ?