That looks like great two cycle oil.....twice the film strength. Noticed  a caster oil mix. That really caught my attention as my info and experience suggest the vegetable oils excellent for extreme pressure lubricants. I bet that oil and E85 would really improve chain saw performance and reliability. Chain saws need max protection and quality fuel the burns cooler. A natural for E85. I don't do enough chain saw work to test the fuel maybe one gallon a year. We need to find a logger or arborist.

The premium grade metal cutting lubricants now vegetable base. I've seen plain old olive oil outperform the exotic oil base tap lubricants. A test paper on lubrication of old diesel engines subjected to the clean diesel fuel, the low sulfur diesel, wherein the old diesel suffers proper lubrication at the piston ring interface.  They found just a few ounces of vegetable oil mixed in provided excellent lubrication. I don't know how they managed the mix, but the results were amazing. This was plain vegetable oil, I think the soy oil, the best.

Fleebut says;

"That's interesting...torturing engines for max speed. A good testing ground to push reliability performance. How about going back to that track with 5 gallons of E85? See what that does to the race?"

I would love to- really!. And if I lived near Lafayette IN- I would do it as an adviser to the University cart crews in the annual Grand Prix race they run. Problem in doing this by myself is twofold;

1) I have no track to test and tune on- nor race. (I do not think the 2 deputy's I have for neighbors would appreciate me running a unlicensed racer sitting 2 inches off the ground at 75 mph in my 20 mph posted subdivision. ;D

2) I built two carts- both started with used race mainframes, used motors, clutches, junkyard parts for oilers, starters, & batteries, etc -- then I took cold rolled new tubing- cut and gas welded the full roll cage & starter cart. Bought used helmets and fire extinguishers. Bought new race slicks (one set each), new chain, & new sprockets for (sized for Grand Prix track-- BTW- you could buy sprockets for 110 mph but oil clutch oil burn would be an issue on even long track).

Not counting my own tools and time, oil, gas, welding rods, bottle rental, and other incidentals-- IT COST APPROX 3 GRAND PER CART!- and this was in 1975 and 1976. Now it would be over 2X that with even the  same equipment. But today they use better equipment- gearboxes instead of chain, real clutches instead of oil centrifugals, probably require firesuits, likely some sort of AFR measuring devices (I used a used spark plug heat sensor).

I tell you what though- If you ever get a chance to fly along at 70+ mph 2 inches off the ground in a cart that you can put into a full sideways skid without flipping then you just cannot understand the thrill of it all. Yes you can flip one- if you catch a crack that grabs the slick OR if you run up on another cart and hit his open wheel- but still- that only happens to the other guys ;D ;D ;D

Here are some pictures from the 2009 Purdue Grand Prix go-cart race if anyone is interested;

Imagine driving this thing at 70-80 mph (top end) for 60 miles---- 8) This is where I really learned to gas weld.

http://www.randrsteevesconsulting.com/grandprixalumni/imagegallery/2009racepictures_1/dl000056.jpg

http://www.randrsteevesconsulting.com/grandprixalumni/GPImagesThumbnails.asp?gallery=1&page=1