Sign in to follow this  
yankeesruleu2

e85 conversion for a 1999 isuzu amigo

some say yes others say no, can it be done?  

1. 1. some say yes others say no, can it be done?

• 1999 isuzu amigo
    • 1999 honda passport

I was told yesterday by "whitelightning" that there is NOT a kit that will work on my motor, v6 3.2 6vd1 motor?  I want to buy a kit and try it.  If any one has done it (change2e85 says their kit works) please let me know.  change2e85 says I have to remove the intake valve and hook it up that way.  that is fine but whitelightning says it does not work?

Please reply to my e-mail if you want.

yankeesruleu2,

After seeing that change2e85 stated their kit will work I contacted Dan and we researched your engine a bit further. Since change sells the original WL kit there was some head scratching. It appears that the 3.2 engine changed from a direct bank injection to sequential system.  The WL kit was originally tested on a 95 3.2 which had the direct bank injection in which 3 injectors fired at once.  The kits where not able to handle that.  Since the 3.2 has changed to sequential injection the White Lightning kits will work.  I am still researching exactly what year the change was made and will post the results. It looks like 1998 so far.

Guest colchiro

Yankee, I removed your email address to prevent email bots from spamming you. People can email or message you by clicking on your icons. ;)