Sign in to follow this  
vidiot

New Station, Springfield, MO

Thanks vidiot I go past Springfield several times a year.    This will help my haul to Branson Mo thanks for the heads up.    Oh Dan thanks for the special mention the term came from a bushy beard I had 25 yrs ago.

:D

Thanks vidiot I go past Springfield several times a year.    This will help my haul to Branson Mo thanks for the heads up.    Oh Dan thanks for the special mention the term came from a bushy beard I had 25 yrs ago.

Which direction do you come from to go to Branson, Furby?  I'll try to find you a station close to your route.  You should also know that there are two massive interchange projects here on I-44 and another one that they are starting at US60 and US 65.

You just made it soooo easy!

I am assuming that you are coming from the west if you are taking James River Expy (US60) to US65.

Shortly after you get on the expressway, you will see the HWY FF/West Bypass exit.  At the top of the ramp, go north to Battlefield RD (this will be the first light not counting the one on the other side of the ramp.

The Kum N Go at 4020 W Battlefield RD is at there!  They have 4 pumps of E85 ready to serve you.  It will be an easy return to James River Expy.

Oh and if you are going to Silver Dollar City or Shepherd of the Hills, take the Nixa exit off of James River Expy, HWY 160 South to Branson West.  There you will pick up 76West and are just a few miles from those attractions.  You'll avoid the massive Branson traffic that you would hit going on US 65. 

Warning, though, US 160 changes a couple of times to 13, 248 and then 76.  I think those are the route numbers.  Just keep going straight to Branson West...  Look at a map and you'll see what I am talking about.  It's actually a whole lot easier than what I am making it sound.  It's the way that us locals go to Branson. 

Happy Trails!

Vidiot

Thanks again vidiot we did all those things years ago,  we go mainly for just getting away and relaxing and shopping all the malls.  They have a new close out on B&D  tools and dirt cheap think its at the Red Mall wow there cheap.    I go downtown almost each visit to the 5&10 drop stuff of to them been doing bus with them for about 10 yrs great things.    Thanks for the tips I will print this off we go again July 6 with the grand kids fun times ahead lots of swimming and games.