Sign in to follow this  
vidiot

New Station, Springfield, MO

There is a new Kum N Go at 4020 W Battlefield Rd in Springfield, MO which is selling e85.  This is the intersection of Battlefield Rd and West Bypass (AKA Hwy FF).  Today it was 1.749 compared to gas at 2.399

Thanks, Vidiot

Morning vidiot.. I'll get that listed this morning..wish they would add one in Branson.

There is a new Kum N Go at 4020 W Battlefield Rd in Springfield, MO which is selling e85.  This is the intersection of Battlefield Rd and West Bypass (AKA Hwy FF).  Today it was 1.749 compared to gas at 2.399

Thanks, Vidiot

Thanks!  I updated the price for the Kum N Go.

The Express Lane on E. Grand is now an MFA Break Time, but they still offer e85. 

And the Cody's is probably now a Kum N Go.  Kum N Go bought out Cody's and it is listed on Kum and Go's website. 

Both stations are near my work, though I didn't drive past there today.  I will try to later...

Don't know which hot spot they are talking about in Springfield.  There are several.

Don't know of any e85 in or near Branson.  But we go there about once a month.  I'll keep an eye out.  There is one possibility on US65 on the way there, but they are usually high on their gas prices.

Thanks for the Updates Vidiot

Station Names have been changed

Note that when you submit prices sometimes it can take up-to 3 hours to approved so if you dont see your price appear right away..dont worry we did get it and you dont need to resubmit it.

You can also submit multiple prices at the same time from your "members" page.. e85prices.com/member.php

When you are loged in first go to the "Favorites " link

Home | Bulk Submissions | Favorites | Account Settings

Add as many Stations as you like that you either want to add prices for or simply want to follow prices for..

After you make your "Favorites" list then go to "Bulk Submissions" tab to enter prices.

So lets say you add 10 Stations ..you could list prices for all 10 at the same time or just 2

Welcome aboard !

Thanks!  I updated the price for the Kum N Go.

The Express Lane on E. Grand is now an MFA Break Time, but they still offer e85. 

And the Cody's is probably now a Kum N Go.  Kum N Go bought out Cody's and it is listed on Kum and Go's website. 

Both stations are near my work, though I didn't drive past there today.  I will try to later...

Don't know which hot spot they are talking about in Springfield.  There are several.

Don't know of any e85 in or near Branson.  But we go there about once a month.  I'll keep an eye out.  There is one possibility on US65 on the way there, but they are usually high on their gas prices.

Guest colchiro

Soooo, is vidiot short for village idiot? Just curious since my online name was town drunk for several years. :P

I wasnt going to say anything.. :P  If vidiot is what you want for a Moniker more power to you lol

We have member that prefers "furball"..I just cant call him "furball" so I just call him furby  :D 

It is short for Video Idiot.  I am a television engineer by trade. ;)

I didn't even think of that one.  Guess I am a little naive... :-[