Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

10 New Statons in Iowa--Sorry Rusty

Morning James ..I had 20 stations (public Stations) or so still on my list ..then I started adding the Government filling Stations  .. We actually have around 80 More Stations than NEVC..they have some some we are missing ..we have some they are missing /between both databases there are actually around 2,100 Stations

I just noticed- we're up to 2065 (minus the 14 in Michigan who dropped E85 in the last month).

that's still some powerful growth. 

Where are you finding all the new ones?   NEVC?

Or somewhere else?

Just curious.

A far as Adding Government Locations.. Originally didn't want to add them ..just wanted Public access..but started wondering how many government Employees were even aware that they had access to E85.

Also wondering what they are being CHARGED for E85.. many government places you simply fill up the fleet and have no idea of the costs..but at other government locations they have regular pumps with prices ..always bugging me if the Government is paying more than the public sector.. you know..like the 5$ hammers at Ace Hardware that gets sold to the Governemnt for $80  :o  :D

Guest colchiro

If there was one around here I would already know about it.

Are those psychic classes paying off?  :P

If there was one around here I would already know about it.

Are those psychic classes paying off?  :P

Nope.  If they were, there would already be E85 stations around here.  <star wars> You will install an E85 pump... </star wars>

Besides, I drive around enough that I'd see it if there was one.

The federal government issues "plastic cards" to be used at certain fuel station for fuel purchases.  This is how the fuel purchases are tracked and the employees need to turn in the paper copy of the purchase.  You can't mandate ethanol purchases with the government fleet if there is no E85 pumps in the nearby area such as found here.  :mad: