Sign in to follow this  
mpall85

New station in the Sacramento area.

Here comes another E85 station for metro Sacramento...

DMC Green Inc will open their Elk Grove, CA station at noon on Tuesday, May 5th.  The station will have E85 ethanol and B5 biodiesel.  It is:

Complete Performance

8999 Elk Grove Blvd.

Elk Grove CA  95624

ph 916 685-4708

I attended their Davis CA opening and it was very nice.  Unfortunately, I can not make this one.  If you have the opportunity to go, I would highly recommend it.  The DMC Green folks will be there and they have big plans for 40 more ethanol stations.

thanks tsmith

E85 Station in Elk Groove addedd http://e85prices.com/california.html

The site is a bit slow ..I have a couple rogue robots using up a lot of resources and having trouble zapping them all.. we'll get it though..it's a never ending battle

Here comes another E85 station for metro Sacramento...

DMC Green Inc will open their Elk Grove, CA station at noon on Tuesday, May 5th.  The station will have E85 ethanol and B5 biodiesel.  It is:

Complete Performance

8999 Elk Grove Blvd.

Elk Grove CA  95624

ph 916 685-4708

I attended their Davis CA opening and it was very nice.  Unfortunately, I can not make this one.  If you have the opportunity to go, I would highly recommend it.  The DMC Green folks will be there and they have big plans for 40 more ethanol stations.

"The site is a bit slow ..I have a couple rogue robots using up a lot of resources and having trouble zapping them all.. we'll get it though..it's a never ending battle"

Are You running M$, Linux anyone.  ;)  Later.

Got Sacramento.. For being anti (corn) ethanol California sure is adding E85 stations at a good clip  :D

Hey Dan, can you add this one also please:

DB&S Shell

5551 Martin Luther King Blvd.

Sacramento, CA  95820

Thanks.

Dan, thanks for adding it.  All these new stations are the results of the momentum ethanol had through 2007.  That funded cost-sharing for all of these complete new installs.  Due to the new CA ARB decision about iLUC & LCFS, when cap and trade takes place through AB 32, CA will have to have lots (over a billion gallons) of non-corn ethanol in production, or else these E85 stations could go the way of the methanol stations CA had a long time ago, long gone.

I was in downtown Sacramento tonight, and another E85 ethanol station is open.  This one will be huge for the area, as it is close to the state capitol building, with all of the govt workers and their state-owned flex-fuel vehicles.  It had good prices:  1.999 for ethanol vs 2.439 for regular unleaded.  They opened Monday afternoon (May 4th).

Shell (Green Wave Fuel)

730 29th Street (H Street exit of of Capital City Freeway)

Sacramento CA  95816

ph 916 448-8003

I also heard that the Arco station by the entrance to the Sacramento airport is installing E85 ethanol pumps.  Next time someone is visiting the airport, please check on this.  Thanks.

Morning TSmith.. I posted your price as well.. http://e85prices.com/california/sacramento.html

I was in downtown Sacramento tonight, and another E85 ethanol station is open.  This one will be huge for the area, as it is close to the state capitol building, with all of the govt workers and their state-owned flex-fuel vehicles.  It had good prices:  1.999 for ethanol vs 2.439 for regular unleaded.  They opened Monday afternoon (May 4th).

Shell (Green Wave Fuel)

730 29th Street (H Street exit of of Capital City Freeway)

Sacramento CA  95816

ph 916 448-8003

I also heard that the Arco station by the entrance to the Sacramento airport is installing E85 ethanol pumps.  Next time someone is visiting the airport, please check on this.  Thanks.

Hey TSmith-I visited with the manager at the Sac Airport Arco today; he said that they are still in the permitting/engineering process; so probably months away.  He did say that the airport fleet is changing over to E85, so if they are making that investment at least this E85 install looks pretty certain to happen.

That will be good; not many E85 stations on I-5 yet, mostly on Hwy 99 & I-80 so far.  Also, it seems like the airport Arco gets plenty of business.