Sign in to follow this  
mpall85

New station in the Sacramento area.

Great news!  Though, note that it takes 6 months or more due to the many troubles with permitting and local authorities, etc. in California.  Perhaps the federal government's big environmental pushes will override these obstacles?

I'll have to drive over and fill 'er up soon there.  8)

A new biofuels station has opened today at noon (April 30, 2009) in Davis, CA.  It is the Chevron station at 1601 Research Park Drive, near I-80 and the Richards Blvd exit (head south on Richards).  DMC Green Inc added an E85 ethanol and a B5 biodiesel pump under the Chevron canopy.  The station is open 24 hrs a day and takes all major credit cards.  E85 was priced at 2.059 today.

The Chevron in Davis is now Listed and ready for prices TSmith  http://e85prices.com/california.html

A new biofuels station has opened today at noon (April 30, 2009) in Davis, CA.  It is the Chevron station at 1601 Research Park Drive, near I-80 and the Richards Blvd exit (head south on Richards).  DMC Green Inc added an E85 ethanol and a B5 biodiesel pump under the Chevron canopy.  The station is open 24 hrs a day and takes all major credit cards.  E85 was priced at 2.059 today.

Hey, that's great!  It should be easy to go between SF, Sacramento, to Reno and back now using just E85.  Not sure how long it will take to connect the West with the Midwest along I-80, but it's a big jump from just a year ago.  8)

I talked to the folks that opened the E85 pumps in Davis, and they have another station in Galt with E85.  It opened one month ago.  Sorry I missed hearing about it.  We can add one more to the rapidly growing list of California stations.

Arco

702 N Lincoln Way (off of Hwy 99, north of Galt)

Galt CA  95632

ph 209 745-4974

The E85 Station in Galt California is now listed http://e85prices.com/california.html

Thanks Guys.. TSmith I did get your submission on the "New Station" form as well .. Thanks !

I talked to the folks that opened the E85 pumps in Davis, and they have another station in Galt with E85.  It opened one month ago.  Sorry I missed hearing about it.  We can add one more to the rapidly growing list of California stations.

Arco

702 N Lincoln Way (off of Hwy 99, north of Galt)

Galt CA  95632

ph 209 745-4974