Sign in to follow this  
mpersell

Kroger back to their old over priced ways.

Yeah, that's a catch 22 if the price spread is more due only to higher priced gasoline.  I hope for you and others that another group or 2 in town start opening E85 pumps, so that competition can bring prices to more realistic price spreads.

I wonder why Kroger is being so greedy and unpatriotic.  ???

Hah--I think they suck so much that they suck the average E85 price spread down.  Oh well, they sell it and it needs to be reported.  Just wish they sucked less somehow.  Maybe the gov't can take away their right to suck so much.  Some sucking can be allowed on occasion when the market dictates, but to suck constantly with no end in sight should earn some kind of "Lewinsky Award."  Think that can be arranged Dan?

Sucks to suck.  Kroger, you give love (I mean E85 prices) a bad name.  (Bon Jovi remix feat SacE85.)

No Kroger's around here (thankfully) but the Kwik Star over in Parkersburg must have picked up on the idea.  Gas went from $2.50 to $2.30 while E85 has stayed parked at $2.09.  I hope it's not a national trend.

No Kroger's around here (thankfully) but the Kwik Star over in Parkersburg must have picked up on the idea.  Gas went from $2.50 to $2.30 while E85 has stayed parked at $2.09.  I hope it's not a national trend.

Kwik Star is Kwik Trip Iowa version right?- they are all 2.199 to 2.259 over here. Have been for a month.

Yep, Kwik Trip, Iowa version.  What's the associated gas price over there?

Kwik Trip over here has gasoline posted from 2.359 to 2.469 depending on what the market will bear. Taxes here are the same for E85 as gasoline-- $0.513 including state and federal. They were also $2.259 on E85 when gas was $2.75.

Kroger has fairly low gasoline prices but they are pricing E85 at a fixed 10 cents per gallon difference.

I guess 800,000 FFVs in Texas isn't worth their attention.

LOL, Kwik Trip. Great place to get Bananas, apples, and powerball. Not fuel though!

When it comes to fuel, first to raise when it's goin' north, last to drop when it's headed south. And a joke on E85. I'll bet that the only E85 the one in my town sells is to US 41 travellers :)

We locals are fortunate that we have Renew stations for fuel. And not trying to make 1outlaw's day, but most consumers in Wisconsin do not realize what an asset they are. Not just because they make e85 available to all, but also because they are a catalyst for keeping the big oil stations and the kwicky-marts honest with fuel prices :)