Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

New e85 Station in Tonawanda New York

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/483751.html

Wilsons Farm

Tonawanda

1060 Niagara Falls Blvd

Now listed on e85prices.com http://e85prices.com/new-york.html

New York has 21 Stations with E85 and everytime I talk to new owners in New York they always seem firm in the decision to bring E85 and in promoting it..  I always get the feeling that they really believe it is the right thing to do ..you can feel their conviction.. just an observation

Just wanted to make readers aware about a minor address correction about the station mentioned here. it is located in "North" Tonawanda which is several miles from the address given.

1060 Niagara Falls Blvd. North Tonawanda NY, 14120

Dan,

this is the address as it is listed on GE's list...

Wilson Farms

1060 Niagara Falls Boulevard

North Tonawanda, NY 14120

716-692-7271

The DoE has the same information as well.

Thanks for catching this Midnite... any chance you caught the price to post on e85prices.com?

the price as of yesterday 3-30-11 was 3.21 per gallon. I tried signing up over at e85prices.com but I have been unsuccessful so far. dont know why but something is screwy trying to register.

the price as of yesterday 3-30-11 was 3.21 per gallon. I tried signing up over at e85prices.com but I have been unsuccessful so far. dont know why but something is screwy trying to register.

clear your browser and try again..or try a different browser.. usually if you didnt get it right the first time the browser is simply going to process the same error..so important to clear your browser cache

There's just 5 lines..

Username:

Password:

Password AGAIN:

Email:

and pick Your State

http://e85prices.com/register.php

ok something is really screwy. everytime I went to that site my puter froze. I cleared cookies, cache and ALL history, restarted my puter and used another browser and still cannot register/login but my user name is there when I go to log in and i tried the change my password it said I would get an e-mail there was no e-mail again.

BTW that is the only site I am having an issue with.