Sign in to follow this  
Archlab

Better Than TV - I Watch The Gas Lines

Here in the Metro Atlanta Area, you may be aware that we have a TRUE gas shortage.

With only one E85 pump 1 mile from me & no others within a 15 mile radius, it's been

amazing to watch the apocalyptic scenes of up to 100 cars (no joke) waiting in line for gasoline.

Meanwhile, @ my E85 pump, I had to endure a 7 minute wait for e85!!!  This REALLY SUCKS because

there is normally no one but me at the E85 pump.  Dammit!  All of those tree-huggers in their Suburbans, Yukons,

Nissan titan, Grand Cherokee & one desperate hottie in a '00 Mustang were crampin' my style.

After seeing how I lose 7 minutes of my precious time once these drivers figure out that E85 is a true diamond in

the rough during times of 'crisis', I am now convinced that I must go on a campaign to make all of those myths

about E85 resonate even more for the hayseeds around here.  from now on, I'm gonna tell 'em all that they are right -

E85 is a Commie fuel, it will fry their engines, will drive up the price of popcorn & will cause millions of African children to starve.

If Sarah Palin says that all of our energy needs will be solved by fockin up....errr, I mean 'drilling' in Alaska, then that's what

we must do.  As former mayor of the largest town on the road to Fairbanks, she must be an authority.

Anything to keep them hayseeds away from MY e85 pump.

Yeah- I can just imagine those fair weather friends in line ahead of you are over on Gasbuddy right now telling everyone how many mpg's they dropped, how they lost power, and that the biggest boondoggle ever pushed on mankind likely caused the fuel shortage to begin with-- well, maybe not the "desperate hottie" :D

Ok this is getting Framed  :D  absolutely a gem thanks Archlab !

Here in the Metro Atlanta Area, you may be aware that we have a TRUE gas shortage.

With only one E85 pump 1 mile from me & no others within a 15 mile radius, it's been

amazing to watch the apocalyptic scenes of up to 100 cars (no joke) waiting in line for gasoline.

Meanwhile, @ my E85 pump, I had to endure a 7 minute wait for e85!!!  This REALLY SUCKS because

there is normally no one but me at the E85 pump.  Dammit!  All of those tree-huggers in their Suburbans, Yukons,

Nissan titan, Grand Cherokee & one desperate hottie in a '00 Mustang were crampin' my style.

After seeing how I lose 7 minutes of my precious time once these drivers figure out that E85 is a true diamond in

the rough during times of 'crisis', I am now convinced that I must go on a campaign to make all of those myths

about E85 resonate even more for the hayseeds around here.  from now on, I'm gonna tell 'em all that they are right -

E85 is a Commie fuel, it will fry their engines, will drive up the price of popcorn & will cause millions of African children to starve.

If Sarah Palin says that all of our energy needs will be solved by fockin up....errr, I mean 'drilling' in Alaska, then that's what

we must do.  As former mayor of the largest town on the road to Fairbanks, she must be an authority.

Anything to keep them hayseeds away from MY e85 pump.

It used be that way here also, roll in and fill up (e85). Now half the time there is a line so I wait for the off rush times and if I see a line I am glad because that means Renew is selling product and each new person filling  up will probably tell 5 others that e85 is a good thing. The other thing they do well is offer e10 lower that the Oil companies and gets people used to stopping there and giving folks like me a chance to answer questions when people are confused about me running e85 in a "93 Jeep. So for the greater good I am very enthused by the increase in traffic. BTW congrats Renew, I just went past the new station in Waupaca and see all that is left is the concrete for the new station. Hey I'm going to be surrounded by 3 Renew stations all equal distance from the house. Whoopee!  :D Later.