Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

mpersell ..scratching Krogers back ?

Seems Mike and Kroger are making up ?  :D

As kdetar Kroger has widened the price differential for E85 vs unleaded. This covers the gap for many FFVs and makes E85 an economical as well as ecological choice for many drivers. Keep up the good work Kroger, we'd love to see you in line with most of the country and get the difference in price a few percentage points higher.

http://e85prices.com/texas.html

Texas still has along way to go on Price Spreads but maybe the direction is finally turning around ..

I've been all over them in every forum possible.  I'd like to think this is a response to a lot of disgusted Texas and Ohio FFV owners but who knows.

I did post that this was a good move and we'd like to see at least the national average of 17-18% be achieved by Kroger in the E85 prices.

I've been all over them in every forum possible.  I'd like to think this is a response to a lot of disgusted Texas and Ohio FFV owners but who knows.

I did post that this was a good move and we'd like to see at least the national average of 17-18% be achieved by Kroger in the E85 prices.

Yes hopefully between people like you complaining and making noise and new competition they will get their act together .

You have faithfully kept the pressure on that's for certain

And if we are really lucky their accountant will tell them that they are making more money on higher gross sales even though the unit profit is lower per gallon. Once that message makes its way to the decision makers the light will go on that there is some price point that maximizes return on investment.

Larry

Let's hope someone catches on to the reality.  They put out signs tonight while I was filling up they this is a limited time offer.

And if we are really lucky their accountant will tell them that they are making more money on higher gross sales even though the unit profit is lower per gallon. Once that message makes its way to the decision makers the light will go on that there is some price point that maximizes return on investment.

Larry