Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

How many E85 Stations in your City

How many E85 Stations in Your City (within 5 miles)  

141 members have voted

1. 1. How many E85 Stations in Your City (within 5 miles)

• More than 3

On the Book. After the "Coast to Coast" show broadcast, David sent us an email to let us know it was a very successful show which crashed his provider's server even after having it set up for 10k hits an hour and the books are all sold and are going to have to have another printing run. Can I pm you? Later.

I heard that broadcast and that is what sent me to the site for the E85 kit.  Was unable to contact support to find out the correct kit.  I have a 5 cyl. GMC CAnyon, 04' .  :(  I called and received no answer, I emailed and got an out of office message emailed returned.  Soooo...I am still waiting to find out which kit I need.  But it worries me that where I am moving there are none of these stations.  Hopefully the momentum will continue.  And yes, DRagonwhip, IF you are addressing me for a request to pm, this is fine.  Do you have access to my email?  I want as much info as I can get.  It appears Ky needs somemore rednecks.   

I got mine from Fullflexint and they were really great, talked with them on web chat to find my  unit and after never had to wait more than a couple of hours for assist info on installation. As far as I'm concerned they are great and the unit has cold start assist and you can open it to optimize it. 5 cyclinder is that correct or a typo?

Later.

Yep, that is correct.  5 cylinder GMC Canyon.  I really like the way it drives and rides.  Its one of those mid-size trucks.  If I had to do it over again though...for the gas milage verses the benefit of a full size truck, I would go with a V-8 and get it over with.  Up until just recently I wished I had gone diesel.  I drive them until they drop...like well over 250,000.  Nephews were going to do the bio-diesel and the supply of cooking oil, as with other areas, just went away.  Then I started looking into the E85.  Great!  But as I said before, Kentucky is a big disappointment.  Can't get over that.     

Hi,

My objective is to build one in, make it a coop and put it somewhere in Brooklyn.

Then New York City will have one.  It just won't be open to anyone but members.

The process is described in Dave Blume's book "Alcohol Can Be a Gas!"

Keep the faith, e-85 ers.

>:( none,but I'm looking into changing that

i'm not waiting for big oil to come to the rescue

the closest public pump is 70 miles away and from the few stations i've talked to there's no plans to convert

what's stopping me from setting up shop?

even at $1.91 for gas there's room for huge profits and when this economy turns around it will only get better

Vegas amazes me..I've mentioned it before how well the area has done bring E85 in considering the desert location and hundreds of miles from any cornfield or ethanol plant

We have about 25 Ethanol stations here in Las Vegas.

I'm in Las Vegas converting cars to use Ethanol E85.

Turning them into Fuel flexible Vehicles.

Ethanol 85% + Fuel 15% = 100% Fuel

Octane rating is 105 and very boost friendly, for those with Turbo and Supercharged autos..