Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

How many E85 Stations in your City

How many E85 Stations in Your City (within 5 miles)  

141 members have voted

1. 1. How many E85 Stations in Your City (within 5 miles)

• More than 3

Guest colchiro

I have 5 with 5 miles and about 6 within 6 miles. 8)

Last I checked 2 had E85 priced at $2.99.

Ok I have at least 6 ..and then a couple just outside the metro)

These 3 Cities are all part of the Metro

Saint Cloud

Coborns/LIttle Dukes which is about 5 Blocks away  Just moved to 70 less per gal;lon starting last week

JM Speedstop on 9th .. 4 Blocks Away    worst in the area 35-50 cents less

First Fuel Bank 3 Blocks 50-60 cents less

Cenex on 33rd 60 cents less

Sauk Rapids

Tesoro ..usually the best prices locally  60-$1.00 less

Waite Park .. JM Speedstop  45-60 cents less

In the city I live in, there's two right now.  A Renew and a Kwik Trip.  Soon to be another Renew very soon on the other side of town too.

It's kind of nice because there's a Renew station a mile from my house, and also one about 9 miles from work. It's only the drive in between that there's nothing but gasoline.  I've on more than one occasion been so low that I had to get gasoline because I wouldn't have been able to make it to either Renew station!  I don't know why I do it, but I almost always run my tanks right down to fumes before I refill them. 

My tank holds 22.5 gallons, and I dispensed 23.6 gallons into it once! That was the closest I'd ever been to running out...It acutally sputtered a couple times on the way to get fuel!  :D

E.B., way to go.Did you get a good mpg calculation # out of it?  ;) Later. I had to throw that out there. A couple of weeks ago, I was coming back from Milw. and had to go to Adams before coming home and figured I could do it without getting e85 at Johnson's Creek. To make a long story short, I coasted into Adams on fumes also, but still got e85. A little priceyer ( is that a real word ) then my Renew, but better than none.

I Do. NO, I'm not getting married or joining the military. We are just lucky we live in the country with lots of corn and dairy farmers and some really good people at Renew, who could see the future and do something constructive. Later.

last time I came by there, the RaceTrac in Arlington Texas, Nolan Ryan Pkwy off of I-30 by Six Flags had e-85.  And the price at the time was .95 cents less than 87 octane.  I dont see the station listed on the texas map.  better check b4 taking my word.  Things change.

last time I came by there, the RaceTrac in Arlington Texas, Nolan Ryan Pkwy off of I-30 by Six Flags had e-85.  And the price at the time was .95 cents less than 87 octane.  I dont see the station listed on the texas map.  better check b4 taking my word.  Things change.

Morning..Thanks bobby ..I'll see if we cant locate it

:D At night I can see the lights from my E85 Station. It is only a half mile away. (Gas America)

Then there is one at Meijer 2 miles away.

I also have another Gas America 7 Miles away with E85.

If I go to http://afdcmap2.nrel.gov/locator/FindPane.asp and plug in my info.... I have 6 station within ten miles of me.

:o