Sign in to follow this  
leemozoid

Springfield stations

Only two stations in Springfield offer E85 and both are at a 6% margin.  What will it take to bring them in line with the rest of the state?  Also, the MFA Petro Card in Buffalo does not offer E85.

Yeah I really hope they get Springfields pricing sorted out..We head down to Branson about every year and Springfield is the last place to fill up on E85 .. I guess should just be happy they now have E85..2 years ago they didnt..The last E85 stop was about 40 miles north of Springfield.. I actually had to fill up with Unleaded in Branson after  afew day ...yuck  :D

Hey leemozoid next time you are at the Statiosn will you check the pump and see if by chance they say MFA Oil or Mid Missouri Ethanol anywhere on the pump ?  MFA has some of the best pricing on E85 in Missouri ..would be interesting to know who is supplying the E85 to the Station.

Which station?  The two in Springfield that currently offer E85 are a Cody's and an Express Lane.  All of the Hot Shots are closed.  There's a station in Republic that offers it but I don't live close enough to justify a trip to check on pricing.

Which station?  The two in Springfield that currently offer E85 are a Cody's and an Express Lane.  All of the Hot Shots are closed.  There's a station in Republic that offers it but I don't live close enough to justify a trip to check on pricing.

Doesent matter any Station selling E85 that you stop at.. The reason I am asking is MFA had an arragement with Mid Missori Ethanol (Plant) where MFA would sell E85 for 20% less than Unleaded at thier MFA and Breaktime Stations. I believe MFA and Mid Missouri both still supply other Stations  (possibly Codys and Express Lane)  here in Minnesota for exampel I buy E85 form a Station called Little Dukes..scrooll down right side ... http://e85prices.com/minnesota/saint-cloud.html in reality the E85 Sold at Coborns is coming from a company Called Holiday Station stores..http://www.holidaystationstores.com/  There is a little Holiday logo Label on the E85 Pump at the Little Dukes Station so thats how I know who is supplying th eE85.

Just wondering if you see anything similar on the Springfield pumps that might identify who is supplying the eE85 ..so we know WHO to bitch at  ;D