Sign in to follow this  
e85GrandMarq

New e85 pump in Rockville

Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you guys know, I discovered a new e85 pump...it's on Rockville Pike at the Congressional Sunoco (next to where hooters used to be)

When I filled up e85 was $2.69 and while the gasoline was $3.57!!!  ;D

Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you guys know, I discovered a new e85 pump...it's on Rockville Pike at the Congressional Sunoco (next to where hooters used to be)

When I filled up e85 was $2.69 and while the gasoline was $3.57!!!  ;D

e85Grand..we have one listed at http://e85prices.com/maryland.html  Country Facilities , 16640 Crabb Branch Way is that the Station or is it a new Station?

If New do you have an address or phone please

Thanks

Yeah, in fact that was yours truly who submitted that price, but it wouldn't let me put the addy in, didn't mean to get it mixed up w/ the county facilities...

The pump is located at:

1469 Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

Tel: 301-881-8144

Yeah, in fact that was yours truly who submitted that price, but it wouldn't let me put the addy in, didn't mean to get it mixed up w/ the county facilities...

The pump is located at:

1469 Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

I ran that address down yesterday and called the number but "grandma" answered the phone ..must be an old number  Thats why I had not listed it yet. I try and verify as much as possible before adding new listings.

Can you help me sort out a price then on 5/03 was that your submission? Is that Price suppose to be for the new Sunoco Station on Pike then ?  And now you have 2 Stations in Rockville and one (New Sunoco) has E85 Priced roughly 90 cents less and the other (older Station) is priced roughly 30 cents more ?

The pump is located at:

1469 Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

I ran that address down yesterday and called the number but "grandma" answered the phone ..must be an old number  Thats why I had not listed it yet. I try and verify as much as possible before adding new listings.

Can you help me sort out a price then on 5/03 was that your submission? Is that Price suppose to be for the new Sunoco Station on Pike then ?  And now you have 2 Stations in Rockville and one (New Sunoco) has E85 Priced roughly 90 cents less and the other (older Station) is priced roughly 30 cents more ?

Right, now there are two E85 pumps in Rockville -

There is the Sunoco located on Rockville Pike is the new one, the price on 05/03 (and yesterday as well) was 2.69 for ethanol and 3.57 for regular gasoline. The price that got submitted on 05/03 was at this station, but accidentally entered under the County Facilities on Crabbs Branch

In regards to the County Facilities located on Crabbs Branch Way - The price there, as recently as a few days ago was 3.19 for ethanol (not sure what the gasoline price was)

I know the price difference between the two stations seems pretty insane, and I'm a bit puzzled by it myself, but I'm not complaining about it!

Hope that makes sense.

The pump is located at:

1469 Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

Right, now there are two E85 pumps in Rockville -

There is the Sunoco located on Rockville Pike is the new one, the price on 05/03 (and yesterday as well) was 2.69 for ethanol and 3.57 for regular gasoline. The price that got submitted on 05/03 was at this station, but accidentally entered under the County Facilities on Crabbs Branch

In regards to the County Facilities located on Crabbs Branch Way - The price there, as recently as a few days ago was 3.19 for ethanol (not sure what the gasoline price was)

I know the price difference between the two stations seems pretty insane, and I'm a bit puzzled by it myself, but I'm not complaining about it!

Hope that makes sense.

Yep thats why I was asking.. huge difference in prices.

I am going to delete the

$2.69 $3.59 25%  since it is under the wrong Station and then you can just re-submit under the right Station name.. If I do from within the database it associates the wrong address..