Sign in to follow this  
mpersell

Kroger in Texas leads the way again. E85 pump price is over $3 across DFW

Guest colchiro

I drive to see my mother on Sundays (45 miles one way) when I'm not in Mpls. :P  She mentioned I didn't have to drive there as often b/c of gas prices. I said I'd consider cutting back when E85 hit $3. Sounds like it's on it's way.

Texas is know for their oil and Wisconsin for cheese. You're not patriotic if you don't sell/use Wisconsin cheese in your store/restaurant/business. Is it the same for Texas and their oil?

Mike you might want to try calling a local TV station and suggest they go ask Kroger why they have the worst E85 prices in the country? Imply they are price gouging due to the current fuel prices,while buyers in Colorado are paying only $2.19 - $2.35 a gallon for the same fuel.

Larry

Local TV spends a good part of their time attacking E85 as the starver of children, draining food banks, polluting rivers, and the general cause of food riots throughout the world.

Mike you might want to try calling a local TV station and suggest they go ask Kroger why they have the worst E85 prices in the country? Imply they are price gouging due to the current fuel prices,while buyers in Colorado are paying only $2.19 - $2.35 a gallon for the same fuel.

Larry

In Houston thats more true.  In Dallas we're more transportation business oriented and the oil companies aren't liked but they are left out as the cause for high prices.

Texas is know for their oil and Wisconsin for cheese. You're not patriotic if you don't sell/use Wisconsin cheese in your store/restaurant/business. Is it the same for Texas and their oil?

Looks like we are not to far behind you Mike.. Coborns in Saint Cloud Mn just went to $2.85 E85 and $3.45 On Gasoline.. they are also staying at 60 cents less per gallon instead of maintaining any specific price spread..