Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Texas pricing is really stinking it up

I think the 1 million people per E85 station kinda keeps the retailers greedy.

I called one of the station owners and he said his prices went up 40 cents since yesterday.  Biodiesel is heading through the roof too. Looks like the corn traders have replaced the oil traders.

What's the Missouri mandate?  In Texas the state outlawed Biodiesel greater than B10.  Seems the NOX goes way up on mixes greater than B10 in their testing. I wonder what Texas mandate is waiting in the wings for E20 or greater.

I am guessing the Missouri mandate and the RFS rules is pulling a lot of ethanol markets up from Missouri sothward.

Guest colchiro

Let us know how that turns out for you furball  ;D

Maybe if you spent the night in the bar.... ;D

What's the Missouri mandate?  In Texas the state outlawed Biodiesel greater than B10.  Seems the NOX goes way up on mixes greater than B10 in their testing. I wonder what Texas mandate is waiting in the wings for E20 or greater.

I am guessing the Missouri mandate and the RFS rules is pulling a lot of ethanol markets up from Missouri sothward.

I would be far more comfortable with E20 than I am with E10..it's just far too easy for e10 to be a whitewash on price..in that it would make no difference in price if it was pure NL or e10..they will charge the consumer the same .. even if corn prices werent rising.. 

Adding 20% ethanol Nationally actually starting to affect the amount of Oil we would need and not be so easy to simply whitewash the price ..and as outlaw has pointed out before may make it easier to get blender pumps going . Of course not needing as much oil will drive down the price ...which is good but can ethanol also meet those lower prices? 

Not a chance using just  "corn"