Sign in to follow this  
Guest colchiro

Fargo PetroServe Cenex Down

Guest colchiro

I noticed the last 2 times I tried to fill at PetroServe (I94 and West Main Ave) that they had bagged the E85 nozzle so I called and talked to the manager. She indicated they had a leaky pipe and were fixing it and hoped to be back up within a week. I had noticed some barricades so hoped it wasn't a tank issue. I thanked her and said we were concerned and didn't want to lose our cheapest source of E85 in Fargo. They had a 23% spread about 2 weeks ago.

FWIW, Hornbachers (1532 32nd Ave South, not close to either Interstates) has dropped from a 25% spread to 17% (while unleaded dropped 2 cents) over a two week period. Unless you fill after hours, it's a nice place to have an accident IMO.

Don's Car Wash, (13th Avenue) doesn't have pay at the pump so you can't buy E85 after store hours (around 7 p.m. I think). Their 17% spread has never been too attractive.

That leave Marko's (25th St. So and I94) with a 17% spread as the only convenient option for travelers thru Fargo until PetroServe is back online.

Guest colchiro

Filled at PetroServe again (late) last night. They had gravel on the ground where concrete used to be so I assume they had to tear it up to get to the leaking pipe (between the pump and tank maybe). Nice pricing too. Unleaded is six cents cheaper than the station next to it and 75 cent (25%) price difference. (I love this place.) Now if someone could convince them to install 4 blender pumps, I could die happy.