Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

2003 Suzuki -14 F Below Zero started first crank on E65

Started right off this morning  :)    14 below below zero .....It started right off but I had to "goose" the accelerator a couple times make sure it wouldnt die.(hey it's 14 degress below zero..I'd have ot do that with unleaded)

"1,995 cc 2 liters 4 in-line front engine with 84 mm bore, 90 mm stroke, 9.3 compression ratio, double overhead cam and four valves per cylinder

Unleaded fuel

Fuel economy EPA highway (l/100km): 7.4

Multi-point injection fuel system

Main 50 liter unleaded fuel tank

Power: SAE and 108 kW , 145 HP @ 5,700 rpm; 136 ft lb , 184 Nm @ 3,000 rpm "

I'm really amazed at how high of ethanol I can run it it (unconverted) without any noticeble difference in starting or driving

Guest colchiro

It got to about zero in Mpls last night and is 9 above right now. Got home from shopping about 1:30 a.m. so was run recently and was not plugged in. Tank was E60 or less and I let the pump prime for 30 seconds and started on the first try, but it had to crank for about 30 seconds with the pedal depressed until it started. I've had too much stuff going on with the holidays, but need to complain to Abce$$o soon. I suspect I need more than 3 gallons of unleaded per tank.

It got to about zero in Mpls last night and is 9 above right now. Got home from shopping about 1:30 a.m. so was run recently and was not plugged in. Tank was E60 or less and I let the pump prime for 30 seconds and started on the first try, but it had to crank for about 30 seconds with the pedal depressed until it started. I've had too much stuff going on with the holidays, but need to complain to Abce$$o soon. I suspect I need more than 3 gallons of unleaded per tank.

Abcessco needs to make this right .if the product isnt working as advertised send it back and simply do an injector swap ..or try a different convertor .  Thats what I would do , I have little patience for products that dont work as advertised

Guest colchiro

I sent them an email stating something needed to be done and that you guys were anxious to spread the word, good or bad. ;D

Too busy this time of the year and difficult to do much without a heated shop.