Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

E85 $1.49 Texaco in Smyrna, GA anyone able to verify

Holy crap batman, $1.49 thats amazing I am paying $2.37 wow I would kill for $1.49.  Ok all kidding aside I would love that price.

I get people posting rediculas prices like 99 cents etc... generally I just toss those out ... It's the ones that could be valid depending on who submitted , stations history etc.. I generally call and verify. This Texaco is new selling E85..I suspect it may be a valid price but just a promotion .. I may mention those "promotions" in my articles but they dont get listed in our Monthly price reports ..

I have a category here for peopl eto post E85 price promotions..you'll see 85 cents a gallon and $1.85 a gallon from time to time..  Umm maybe I'll add a special pricing area over at e85Prices.com also.. the promotions really do help introduce e85 to those who have never tried it before as well as giving all of us that already use it a nice price break once in a while .

Hey wericmiller,

I buy there too.  But it's up to $3.75/gal.  It's worth the trip just to see the krazy looks I get with my

1967 Barracuda at the 'green' pump.  Kinda nutty how that pump & the price sign are almost hidden from view!