Sign in to follow this  
conservativemale

New Station

Thanks to both of you fro the information. 1% whew a long way to go. Let's boost demand the best we can!

Someone on here said E85 needs an ad campain. I agree but would like to suggest they we should be the individuals that do the advertizing!!! We have three E85 stations here in Birmingham and I see a huge number of FlexFuel Vehicles areound here. As I talk to the owners very few of them actually know where to buy E85 locally. so I have printed a piece of paper up and carry them around with me to leave on cars that have the FFV emblem on them. Giving some basic facts about E85 and then this website address and where they can get E85 for their current vehicle. I also mention that they could buy a converter for their other current cars from several different locations.

Remember, I took my tax rebate last year a bought converters which in my mind has been a saving in my pocket AND and 75 (85-10 because i already bought the 10% blend) percent reduction in my use of fossil fuels. My goal is to free the US from forgein oil dependance  and to have  choice at the gas station on how i can save money for myself. I just wish all of us could choose and vote everytime we are at the pump!!

Freedom for all... that my call.

I can add a tab James..I'll take care of it this weekend.

Dan:

A problem-

This morning I wanted to go add a station- and when I looked at the main page for any state (even in all the tabs) there was no link to "add a new station".     

If I couldn't figure out how to report a new station from the E85 pages, perhaps others might be having trouble too.

Can you figure out an easy way for an "Report a new station" button on each state page for E85prices.com?

thanks

Guest colchiro

I still have to get you tabs for city and home page. Sorry Dan, just too much stuff going on. :(

I added the Tab and Form this afternoon James and yes your submission came through fine..as soon as you submitted a message popped us saying so..

Sending a copy to your email is just confirmation..

Thanks !

OK- I tired the new tab, and it seemed to have e-mailed it right back to myself.

Did you get these? Thanks- James48843:

----------------------------------------------------

NewStations

----

City :: Brentwood

State :: MO

Station Name :: Mobile on the Run

Station Address :: 2120 S. Brentwood Blvd. Brentwood, MO 63144

Your email :: (my email address)

Comments :: Mobil on the Run

2120 S. Brentwood Blvd.

Brentwood, MO 63144

314-961-7957

City :: Clarinda

State :: IA

Station Name :: Clarinda Co-Op

Station Address :: 520 S. Schenck Road , Clarinda, IA 51632

Your email :: (my e-mail address)

Comments :: Clarinda Co-Op

520 S. Schenck Road

Clarinda, IA 51632

Phone: (712) 542-2146

James48843 reports

----

Client's IP: 76.226.149.91

OK James ...Clarinda and Brentwood added..

Soemtimes it may take me a day or two to get to the new Stations ..so if you submit a new one..if you don't see it listed right away I do have it..just havent gotten to it yet..if 36 hours or so have passed and still not listed...then you can pester me  :D

Thanks James ..On the road..take care of it this afternoon

New Station:

Buckey's Express

1759 Madison Ave.

Council Bluffs, IA 51503

Phone: (712)322-8855

Price today:  E85 = $1.39

E-0 = $1.89

Newspaper article:

http://www.southwestiowanews.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=20261902&BRD=2703&PAG=461&dept_id=555106&rfi=6

Guest colchiro

On the road..take care of it this afternoon

You're replying while on the road or just heading out? :P