Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Login E85 Prices.com

Guest colchiro

That's more like it.

Tried logging in about 30 minutes ago and didn't work. Then tried the link on this page and it defaulted to my password being my email address and that didn't work. Then I used my password and it remembered it when I went to the ND page, so maybe we're good now.

I should get some gas and post some prices.

That's more like it.

Tried logging in about 30 minutes ago and didn't work. Then tried the link on this page and it defaulted to my password being my email address and that didn't work. Then I used my password and it remembered it when I went to the ND page, so maybe we're good now.

I should get some gas and post some prices.

Rick upright hand corner of this forum there is also a link to the login page.. you can also use Firefox or IE to remember your password in the form ..obviosely you know this but for others that dont ..

hi, i live in central Illinois ,close to Peoria IL we have many E85 stations in the area prices are about $1.00 less than gas .prices last week were $2.69 for E-85 and $4.09 for regular unleaded ,diesel was $4.69 a gallon . this week E-85 runs about $2.89 and regular unleaded $3.95 and diesel $4.69 ,allot of diesel Pu ups parked because of high fuel.if you have a flex fuel car or truck use e-85 ,why pay the high prices .I have used E-85 1 year and have pleased with it ,we get 14 miles a gallon on E-85 and 18 regular unleaded . I bought my 2007 suburan because it was a flex fuel vech.fuel started out at $1.99 e85 ,regular was $3.29 . we have had good performance and less pain at the pump<usually $25.00 to $30.00 each fill up> in the Peoria ill area Benn running $1.00/$1.40 less .Even if E-85 was same price I would use E-85 because its renewable .

mob6692

i want to know if e85 will harm my 2001 silverado.  is there anyone out there from Brazil? i think that there has to be regular joes out there in brazil that are using this stuff in there non flex fuel engines. from what i see, i dont think it will harm my engine. i watched a video on myspace where they tested a chevy v8 and ran it for 105,000 miles.  they were suprised to find that there were no negative effects on anything, even the computer and fuel pump. the engine had less wear and was super clean when they tore it down. brazil has been using this stuff for many years so someone out there has to know.  lets all start burning it and do our part to bring down the price of oil.  someone please let me know.