dan45mcc

New E85 Meijer Additions

Oh my, that is a super station and within plain view of I94. I have been watching the construction, the fuelling station up front and within a few hundred feet of the free way. You could easily read E85 price. Meijers have been a faithful friend of E85. Meijer thrifty acres will do good with this.

How true - Meijers has been very faithful to E85, and they were one of the first chains in Michigan to take the chance on it - Plus, they are a Michigan Company - not a BIG OIL Company - they try to buy everything locally - including ethanol - I support them whenever I can!

I went to beautiful New Buffalo MI and had to stop by this Meijers and of course stopped to eat at the Big Boy around the corner.  Spoke to the Store manager and gave him my card.  What's interesting about this trip was my fuel mileage was only at a 6% loss with the kit.  Being in Chicago I am mostly driving city miles and see a 12% drop.  Nice to know my highway mileage is even better. :)

With the kit a bought from Jonny Energy - I've seen only a 3% drop in mileage on the highway and about a 6% drop in the city on my 2003 Toyota Echo.  By the way, starting is not any different than with gas with the updated kit - thanks again Jonny Energy!