Ethanol_Addict

New RaceTrac and RaceWay locations

There is a new Race Trac gas station 6 miles from me that installed 20 pumps and all of them offer dinofuel, diesel, and E85 at every pump. I just hope they price it with a good spread so I don't have to keep traveling 18 miles to the Kroger fuel center I currently use. I am not 100% sure of the address since it is not yet open. It should be open soon though. It's located on the corner of Shiloh and Ferguson. I believe the address is as follows ..

10707 Ferguson Rd, Dallas, TX 75228

If the address ends up different I will update it here.

Thanks Dan!! I went by last night and they were still not open. All of the exterior and interior lights were on though and Diesel, Dinofuel, and E85 all said $8.889 on the electronic signs lol. I think they are finishing up stuff on the inside because the outside is entirely finished but they still have cones blocking the entrances.

I just found this one on the Gasbuddy Master Station list. As you mentioned, it looks like a new build.

Here's the info I have:

RaceTrac
2807 West Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX
214-350-0689
Latitude: 32.858002

Longitude: -96.873372

Just called and confirmed... they are indeed open and do carry E85!

I just called as well and the price is $2.69 at that store also. So both stores are going to fluctuate the same it seems. It feels awesome knowing I just dropped E85 price .30 cents a gallon for all customer of RaceTrac at both Dallas locations! This feeling could become contageous!!! I may have to get more involved with E85 efforts.