9 replies to this topic

#1 Dan M

Dan M

Admin

• PipPipPip
  • 8,617 posts
  • LocationSt Cloud , Mn

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:59 PM

Dan- the address for Renew Sheboygan Falls is: 1166 Fond du Lac Avenue - customers save extra money when they buy groceries at the Piggly Wiggly store behind the station- discounts earned in store pass thru the pump.

Thanks Phil.. it's been added to the database

Also when you guys post prices for it..feel free to post "comments"  just like you did ..that they can save buy buying groceries at the piggly wiggly ..

You can post your Stations hours .. that type of stuff

Any upcoming promotions .. opening a new station offering an additional discount certain days ..etc..

Just so it isnt over the top infomercial stuff. which I know you guys wouldnt do ..but oh boy you should see some of the nonsense i have to delete  :D

#2 1outlaw

1outlaw

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

Dan- the address for Renew Sheboygan Falls is: 1166 Fond du Lac Avenue - customers save extra money when they buy groceries at the Piggly Wiggly store behind the station- discounts earned in store pass thru the pump.

#3 conservativemale

conservativemale

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSheboygan Falls

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:09 AM

I am happy to report the Renew E85 station in Sheboygan Falls is open.

#4 conservativemale

conservativemale

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:59 AM

Hi Dan,

Renew E85 station in Mayville is now open and the Sheboygan Falls location should be in less than 2 weeks (They were putting in the canapy yesterday).  They also will be adding an another station in Appleton.

Robert

#5 Dan M

Dan M

Admin

• PipPipPip
  • 8,617 posts
  • LocationSt Cloud , Mn

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:57 PM

Dan,

I was just on the Renew E85 site,  and they now list the Manitowoc and Mayville stations as open ;D.

Robert

Thanks for the update .. would like to see the Renew model across the Nation

#6 conservativemale

conservativemale

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:43 AM

Dan,

I was just on the Renew E85 site,  and they now list the Manitowoc and Mayville stations as open ;D.

Robert

#7 USENSECURITY

USENSECURITY

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:33 AM

It seems like the Renew stations are moving farther and farther south in WI.  We really need some in the Milwaukee area!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 conservativemale

conservativemale

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

Dan,

Per the Renew E85 site,  they will be adding stations in Manitowoc, Mayville, and Appleton, WI., along with the Sheboygan Falls Location.

I know that the Cedar Grove and Oostburg are also tied to the local Piggly Wiggly stores.  I wonder if they have a cross-marketing program going because I can get points for grocery shopping that turns into gas discounts for any grade of gas at Cedar Grove, and Oostburg, and soon Sheboygan Falls.

As an example, on 05/14/07, I filled up when the E85 price was $2.19,  but I only paid $1.87 (Regular was $3.18).  All I did was shop to feed the family.

#9 Dan M

Dan M

Admin

• PipPipPip
  • 8,617 posts
  • LocationSt Cloud , Mn

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:52 PM

Utica Energy, Renew E85 will be putting in a gas station attached the local Piggly Wiggly store on Fond du Lac ave. in Sheboygan Falls, WI.  It is scheduled to open in late June or July 2007.

I can't wait because I currently use the Renew E85 station in Oostburg, WI. 

Thanks CM

Good folks to buy from ..Renew E85 is a very consumer friendly company to have in your city

#10 conservativemale

conservativemale

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

Utica Energy, Renew E85 will be putting in a gas station attached the local Piggly Wiggly store on Fond du Lac ave. in Sheboygan Falls, WI.  It is scheduled to open in late June or July 2007.

I can't wait because I currently use the Renew E85 station in Oostburg, WI. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

E85 Mobile APP