Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

U-stop on 84th and Cornhusker in Lincoln NE

Noticed something odd on this station...

All 16 pumps have e85 and e15, e10, e0 and Diesel... (no premium)

3 hoses/boots for each pump

yellow for ethanol blends

black for only gas (e0)

green for diesel

e85 had a 28% spread on e0

Dan, it doesn't appear that this is a blender pump, I think they are having e15 blended at the terminal.  It is not listed as a blender on the list, so my e15 price ($3.46) didn't post.

Great location, VERY high traffic, lots of business.  Nearly every vehicle was either using e15 or e85, not a single one got e0.

Before I pointed out to Dan that the LL/Hagadorn Marathon wasn't listed as having a blender pump, I was posting the blender prices for a while. The site still accepts them, and you can see them on the graphs. You just won't be able to see them in each of the posts and in the archives.

My guess would be that they are blenders. As far as I know, around here, E10 comes straight from the terminal. I've noticed that there is a noticeable step up in clarity between E10 and E15, when actually looking at the fuels themselves. E15 is quite a bit clearer.

Dan,

Please fix this station so that it is listed as a blender.  I confirmed, all of the pumps were blenders... VERY expensive install.  Would be nice to have them noted as such on the price page.  Also make it easier for folks using the page to see what the e15 price is.