Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

85 cent e85 today at TWO Kum & Go locations in Omaha

http://www.e85omaha.com/

TUESDAY June 25th

144th and Q  from 11-1

72nd and Blondo from 2-4

taking van to the nearest one, and picking up wife's car from work which is not far from the second one...  no costumes or signs...

Maybe a nice "4 1/2 years... no gasoline!  Thanks Kum & Go!"

Report a map error

filled up the van (17 gallons)... 

Event is being put on by the Nebraska Corn Board, great folks.

Line for the e85 pumps was circling around the store out onto 144th street.  Would have been boring, but the really liked my sign, and several pictures were snapped by K&G and NCB folks.

Dan, I made a contact with the NCB, and invited them to start posting new stations directly to you through this site... rather then me happening to find out (often after the fact) and several months later reporting it...  they had heard of e85prices.com, I just walked them through how to join the discussion.

Brought the gas can for the lawnmower... but didn't want to push my luck and piss off the very nice folks that were being so friendly...

THANKS for putting this on.  in 4 1/2 years, this is my first such event.

filled up the Fusion (13 gallons)...  MUCH longer line.  This went out the parking lot, and back about 3-4 blocks.  Waited about 30 minutes in line.  LOTS of vehicles from Iowa there...  had some more pictures taken.  I used the same sign hung in the same place on the 2nd car.

Got some ethanol color books for the kidos.

Bought 30 gallons of e85, at $0.85/gallon.  Pretty nice!

Hey Guys feel free to post the prices using the Promotional E85 Price.. ..  A couple years ago we did not want the Promotional prices used because it would skew the National Price spread too much .. there wasn't enough prices posted to even everything out)

So go ahead and Post the Prices ..the PROMOTIONAL Price IS available for anyone and that is what the people in line are actually paying  line ..

Feel Free to Post the Oil Companies Gasoline Promotional Prices as well lol lol ..like that's ever going to happen  ;D