Sign in to follow this  
HuskerFlex

"Gas" prices up 13 cents in the Omaha overnight!!!

"Gas" prices up 13 cents in the Omaha overnight!!!

Though they had edged down 2-3 cents over the last week, they rocked up 13 cents overnight around her...  Super unleaded (e10) is the cheapest here, and is what you see posted on every station with the digital boards.

It has been up to $3.59 last week, had worked their way down to $3.56 by yesterday.  Today, on my way to work those stations ALL said $3.69!  I pulled over to check one out, and the price for regular unleaded (e0) was $3.81, with premium at $3.97!

None of these stations had e85, I have to drive slightly off my route to get to one of 3-4 stations.  I just posted 3 prices from yesterday afternoon

e85 $2.89 e0  $3.68 21%   Buckys   e10  $3.56

e85 $2.89 e0  $3.68 21%    Buckys            e10  $3.56

e85 $2.74 e0  $3.69 26%   SuperSaver e10  $3.57

I was planning on posting the price for the 3 Kum & Go's (they typically have the same prices as the Buckys)... could have some VERY NICE spreads here!

13 cents per gallon overnight? That is not bad  :o, considering that the Speedway close to my house jumped from $3.599 to $3.899 between noon and evening (yesterday). That's a whooping 30 cents per gallon (not that it affects me, but .....).

Greetings!

(not that it affects me, but .....).

I share your sentiments exactly!

Those poor saps that are cornered into having NO CHOICE but to pay those prices...  Why is it that for so long people are thinking we are crazy?  What is wrong about having a choice?

Viva la FFV!

Long live e85!

Alright, well..  I am convinced I can't calculate price spreads right.

But E85 only went up 3 cents, and that gave a final spread of 23% today in Ankeny.  It's only going to get better going into summer I hope.