Sign in to follow this  
dan45mcc

Michigan E85 Stations for Garmin GPS

The Attached Files contain all the E85 Stations in Michigan that includes Vocal Alert when approaching an  E85 Station.

1. The Michigan TourGuide File Alerts on all E85 Stations in a 1.1 mile Radius of your location

2. The Michigan City File Alerts at 1,300 Feet of a E85 Stations that is no farther than 50 feet off the road you are traveling (That is why you download BOTH Files)

These are "Ready to Go no fuss Files" files...you need to do nothing more than copy and paste

Download Both Files.. and then simply Copy and Paste to either a SD Card that plugs into your Garmin or copy/paste directly to either your Garmins POI or Extras" folder.

I will Prepare Files for Every State .. If you would like your State sooner than later let me know and I will work on them in the order of requests.. They will be updated every few months

If you need Files for Tom Tom or Magellon just let me know

Dan, do you have these for the Amcor?

I had to look up what a Amcor GPS was  ;D

We can Marathon in Michigan Township is listed

You certainly try..havent had any other request for that line of GPS but if you give me your Model number I'll see what I can do .. I'll update the Michigan File as well so your

Do you need Michigan only or the USA .. Can your Amcor handle all States ?  If it is made in the last couple years probably not an issue ..if it is an older Model probably best to get only the States you will use

Wont get to it until this evening though..

Dan, my Amcor 3900 is about as old as I am.  I was hoping that I could get it for Michigan because I don't leave the state that much.  If and when I get to be a traveling man I might consider buying an updated GPS.  Again, thanks for you fast and reliable help!

Do these programs activate on their own or do I have to start them in some way.  I have them loaded to the memory card but nothing happen.  Maybe they are saved on a different platform than my GPS uses.  By checking closer I have found out that my device uses:  SPUD file is an iGO Primo SpeedCam Database Update. iGO Primo is a GPS navigation software package for PDA/PNA devices, developed by Hungary-based Nav N Go Ltd. :(

Do these programs activate on their own or do I have to start them in some way.  I have them loaded to the memory card but nothing happen.  Maybe they are saved on a different platform than my GPS uses.  By checking closer I have found out that my device uses:  SPUD file is an iGO Primo SpeedCam Database Update. iGO Primo is a GPS navigation software package for PDA/PNA devices, developed by Hungary-based Nav N Go Ltd. :(

Sorry Rodney I'm not familiar with your GPS device..It should load automatically but yes you may need to "select" it some way

Found this post

"The .poi and the .kml are going in different folders.while the .poi files go into "iGo8\CONTENT\POI"

you just have to put the .kml file into the "iGo8\CONTENT\USERDATA\POI" folder.

then it's going to show up on the map.

Be careful though.. too much .kml is gunna slow down your device..

So see if your device has a Igo\content\userdata\poi folder  ..if you cna find the POI folder that is where you put the Files you downloaded here