Photo

Hawaii finally gets some E85!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_rachely476_*

Guest_rachely476_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:54 AM

I like use gas in emergency thats classic.

Me to...

#2 HuskerFlex

HuskerFlex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts
  • LocationOmaha, Nebraska

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

I'm sorry that I inadvertently hijacked this thread... (hope I didn't offend any of you Hawaiian posters on here... ;))

The suggested gasoline warnings are hilarious! :laugh: :laugh:  Keep-em-coming boys! ;D
2012 Ford Escape 3.0 liter FFV e85 only!
2010 Ford Fusion 3.0 liter FFV e85 only!

#3 fleebut

fleebut

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:32 AM

Whoops, post got in their 2x

#4 fleebut

fleebut

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:31 AM

CAUTION:

THIS FUEL CONTAINS A PREMIUM ADDITIVE THAT DECREASES POLLUTION. A DETERGENT LIKE ADDITIVE THAT WILL KEEP ENGINE CLEAN, REMOVE MOISTURE, AND IMPROVE COMBUSTION OF ENGINE. YOUR ENGINE WILL RUN SMOOTHER WITH LESS KNOCK AND MORE POWER. THE ADDITIVE HAS UNDERGONE MORE TESTING THAN ANY ADDITIVE OR FUEL WITHIN THE HISTORY OF NATION. BLENDING THIS ADDITIVE WITHIN FUEL SUPPLY WILL INCREASE OUR DOMESTIC PRODUCT AND JOB CREATION WHILE DECREASING IMPORTS FROM COUNTRIES WHOM MAY NOT USE THEIR EXPORT REVENUE WITHIN OUR NATIONS BEST INTERESTS AND SECURITY.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION......THIS FUEL IS DIFFERENT.

#5 TD

TD

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

You forgot one....

Caution! -- Gasoline smells bad
Town Drunk

#6 1outlaw

1outlaw

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:58 PM

I think all GAS pumps and vehicles should also warn consumers of additional concerns to their health and welfare:

Caution! --Contains Benzine--known to cause cancer in humans
Caution! --This product is known to produce particulates when used as fuel and causes respiratory problems.
Caution!--Use of this product will deprive your country, state, and locality of wealth , jobs, and security.
Warning- use of this product provides income to known terrorist groups!

ONLY USE THIS FUEL AS A LIMP HOME FUEL IN EMERGENCIES! iF YOU MUST GET HOME STRONGLY CONSIDER WALKING OR KEEPING A BIKE IN THE TRUNK.

;D

If someone is artistic consider making and posting a warning label incorporating all the ideas everone has listed here. ;)

Might just post these on the old gas nozzle at stations eh?

#7 HuskerFlex

HuskerFlex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

:laugh:
yes... and also point out that "prolonged use of regular gas will require more frequent filter changes and servicing of the engine, and will eventually lead to the premature failure of multiple components of the engine due to the inferior quality of gasoline, and dirty buildup from it's storage and combustion...  Use of e85 will prevent these occurrences...  Use regular gasoline in extreme emergencies only!"

#8 fleebut

fleebut

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:18 AM

Don't forget to warn public, whom choose unleaded fuel use during cold winter months, of water buildup hazard that can cause engine harm and engine stall. Recommendation to either routinely add dry gas to tank such as the alcohol formulas or burn gasoline with such additives/blends to avoid expensive tow truck services. 

#9 HuskerFlex

HuskerFlex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

FFVs should also have a warning stating...

"Use of regular gasoline will cause a loss of horsepower and torque.  Prolonged use of regular gasoline will cause a buildup of sludge in your fuel system, and cause undue/premature wear on all parts of the motor.  Use regular gasoline should be restricted when at all possible." ;D

#10 furball64801

furball64801

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:20 AM

I like use gas in emergency thats classic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

E85 Mobile APP