• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Fuelinggood

Fuelinggood

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

The main reason for Missouri's woes is MFA Oil. They have went from 120 E85 stations to around 40 now (according to them), and refuse to incorporate margins consistent with unleaded. The last time I met with them was a few months ago, and nothing has changed. The only reason the price spread in Missouri is not worse is because of Kum & Go venturing into the state, and the recent events in STL.

Robert

RFA

#2 Fuelinggood

Fuelinggood

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:50 AM

The Andersons now have E85 at the rack in STL, which dropped the price substantially over the terrible prices seen for years. They have already signed-up numerous stations, and we are trying to get some that switched away from E85 to go back. There are also several slated in the future thanks to various other efforts. It appears the STL market will provide a fresh start to E85 soon.

Robert 
RFA

#3 roseyangelx

roseyangelx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:31 PM

I live on the west side of St. Louis and we finally have E85 @1.79 down from 1.99 where it stayed at many stations in the area for probably 2 yrs. not sure why but finally some downward pressure.  Next is E15 in the area and it hopefully doesn't take another 2 yrs.  Can't wait!!

#4 furball64801

furball64801

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

It has been awhile since I was able to get ethanol but at that time there was a .50 spread. 

#5 Guest_colchiro_*

Guest_colchiro_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

Many of these stations also had a very nice spread when gas prices approached $4 so it doesn't bother me.

#6 Corey872

Corey872

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:17 PM

Kind of wondering that myself.  Some stations that had great price spreads have dropped quite dramatically.  Though I don't know about MO being a 'corn' state...last I looked, it was 9th or 10th on the list.

Got word today from a friend, regular gas is now $1.98, best price I saw for E85 when I was there this past weekend was $1.89.

I think volatility is going to be the rule of the day for a while...at least until the market get adjusted to the sudden 'new' atmosphere.
[center]Acura RSX-S - 2.0L - 12.5:1 CR - Precision 5857E @ 15psi[br]The Build - The Specs - The MPG[br]E85 "The biggest performance fuel bargain on the planet" - Gale Banks

#7 Dan M

Dan M

Admin

• PipPipPip
  • 8,617 posts
  • LocationSt Cloud , Mn

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

That's pretty embarrassing for a "Corn" State..http://e85prices.com/missouri.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

E85 Mobile APP