Sign in to follow this  
Tried

Unlisted E85 Stations in Oregon

Estby 1021 Baseline Cornelius, OR 97113

SeQuential Biofuels 86714 McVay Hwy. Eugene, OR 97405

Bob's Automotive & Gas 9694 SE 82nd Ave. Happy Valley, OR 97086 (corrected address)

Olson Brothers Tire Factory 14115 SE McLoughlin Blvd. Oak Grove, OR 97267 (corrected address)

Hey thanks.  In the future is this the best way to let you know of new stations?  How do I email you regarding site questions?  Or do I just post them here?

Yep..post them here...just like you did that works best .

:)

Ok changes made ...

Will do... are you in any way associated with gasbuddy?

No they didnt have much for e85  a couple years ago..in fact I recall a spattering of people bugging gb about getting it going  .. decided to fill that void with a seperate and main focus on E85 and to complement this site..

Nice to hear from Oregon.. !

They still don't.  I used to post everyday, religiously, to gasbuddies until about 2 years ago when I found the administrators of the site to be very anti alternative fuels.  I am a very strong supporter of bio fuels at any monetary cost.  It just doesn't make sense to me to send money to terrorist supporting countries.  I'd rather support the American farmer.  I lived in Iowa during the 70's Farm Crisis.  One of my friends dad blew his head off after losing his farm. If e85 and other bio fuels were on the market then we would never have had the problems we had on the farm then, or are having with terrorist supporting countries today.  Fuel prices would be very low and oil would not be one of the reasons we are fighting in the Middle East.  BTW, when I stopped posting so did about 100 of my online acquaintances nationwide.  I have let them all know about your site.  I hope that someday you can add other bio fuels to your site.

Hey Dan, I noticed that you also changed Jay's Garage to Happy Valley -  Jay's Garage is in Portland.  Also the "red" post for Bob's Automotive in Happy Valley is old, incorrect, and can be removed.  Please add: Leather's Shell Truck Stop 12334 Ehlen Rd NE Aurora, OR  E85 2.89, Regular 3.43.